About Us Forums General Discussion New Members Saying Hi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey everyone !

Just thought I would finally jump in here and give you all a little insight on who I am. My name is Rick as most have noticed in the guild notes. I am a 40 year old father of 3 girls ( 8,12,22 ) yes god help me I am surrounded, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything as my girls and my love are my life. I am former Military ( US Army ) and just as southern as can be, and once you hear me talk you will see 😛

I have the patience of a saint and a heart just as big as I for the most part will make sure someone else has something before I do, which is why most of my toons are behind but I dont mind. I started with MMO’s about 10 years ago when I started playing Star Wars Galaxies online.
    I spent the better part of 8 years there and played right up to the last second when they shut the servers down.

I have done a good bit of pvp (although not a fan of it in swtor ) was accused and reported for speed hacking and got banned for a week and I have not set foot back in an arena since. I got better things to do than cheat. I am, and have pretty much been a pve kind of player. The team work involved is right up my alley. I am pretty much an open book so fire away with the questions if you feel the need. Last but not least, its rather nice to be in a guild thats not click-ish or full of Rambo wanna be’s. Those I have talked to so far in ED have been helpful and upbeat with a sense of enjoyment toward others.

I guess thats pretty much it, I wont strain your eyes anymore than this so you have time to use them in game xD

Mukaida lvl 55 Commando – DPS
    Leiylah lvl 55 Sage – Healer
    Teryck lvl 55 Smuggler – DPS

Pheebz lvl 55 Sorc – DPS atm
    Kayson lvl 39 Sorc- DPS

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Community.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome to our community. I liked your application a lot 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good to have yoiu with us 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

edadmin
    Keymaster

Welcome Mukaida – really good intro 🙂

Very happy to have you be part of our little gathering of people enjoying the fine art of killing stuff online together 🙂

From your description, you do seem to fit the bill for this guild very well. Being a father of one girl (2yr), I admire you courage and endurance with what you have 😛

edadmin
    Keymaster

Abit belated but Welcome 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to the Dawn buddy.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Hello Rick! Thanks for the introduction. 3 Girls, oh goodness that is all sorts of bravery. 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

Hey Rick – good to have you with us. Just catching up on the forums so sorry for the delay!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.