About Us Forums General Discussion General Gaming The Witcher 3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

Here is my most anticipated game of the coming months. It’s probably gonna be out in February 2015. The wait will kill me but it is worth, since it looks fantastic.

The cinematic so far…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

and the gameplay which looks jawdropping…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqQ3LeBgGDM

How can ANYTHING compare?! DA:I looks like a cartoon next to this

Anonymous
    Inactive

And some Witcher.. 1 and 2.. (see Dragon Age thread for context).

edadmin
    Keymaster

Wow, very gritty – my kind of graphics.

edadmin
    Keymaster

OK……new trailer came out just now. I am in shock lol. The trailer is all gameplay footage. FEAST YOUR EYES !!!

edadmin
    Keymaster

Looks ok.

edadmin
    Keymaster

If by ok you mean amazing, then i agree. That is the best looking gameplay footage on current gen.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I mean Dav – you’re clearly biased. But yes, it does look very good 🙂

And quite stoked by Tywin Lannister being the Emperor!

edadmin
    Keymaster

Show me better graphics and i will agree Artu 😉

edadmin
    Keymaster

Good games are not about good graphics, but it helps.

This was interesting though a secret message was in the trailer, no idea how they worked it out from the trailer though lol,

http://m.pcgamer.com/uk/2014/06/06/the-witcher-3-trailers-secret-message-uncovered-reveals-crossbows-and-horse-racing/

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Davhek wrote:

Show me better graphics and i will agree Artu 😉

From what pops into my head – The Division as one. Sure there are others that I just can’t think of. Graphics is always about taste though, and we are going to get some amazing graphics from a lot of games this year and next. But as Mal said, graphics is not all, and can’t help a game if the gameplay is broken. Fortunately there’s little chance that will be the case with W3.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I didn’t say it’s all about graphics, i just commented on how awesome they look. You are talking to a person who is on the 20th+ run of Baldur’s gate.

Also, you cant compate a shooting game with an RPG and an open world at that, although i doubt the division is anything better graphics wise

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Davhek wrote:

I didn’t say it’s all about graphics, i just commented on how awesome they look. You are talking to a person who is on the 20th+ run of Baldur’s gate.

Also, you cant compate a shooting game with an RPG and an open world at that, although i doubt the division is anything better graphics wise

Don’t think either Mal nor me said you said that 🙂 Also Division is not a shooter, but an open world like GTA or Watch Dogs. So I think the comparison goes, and from what I have seen technically in The Division graphics it completely outstrips The Witcher.

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Artucrus wrote:

The Division graphics it completely outstrips The Witcher.

It does look nice, i was not impressed though. Third person Battlefield 4

edadmin
    Keymaster

Fresh from E3

edadmin
    Keymaster

Looks really nice! Walking/running looks awesome and the combat looks sweet. Although i do have an issue with the animation when going up the cliff. But ofc it’s still 8 months away from release, this will be remedied 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.