About Us Forums RIFT RIFT Lore Triumph of the Dragon Queen

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

First level 60 entry raid minimum requirements 400 hit & 400 toughness (without using runes on your gear(1), recomended classes to bring 2 tanks 2 healers a backup chloro & a bard/oracle mixed dps with multiroles for both ranged and melee dps as some fights requires alot of movement wile others are static so it really helps having several builds to swap depending on the encounter.

Potions & Stuffs

Powersurge Vial – Melee
    Enduring Vial – Tanks
    Brightsurge Vial – Casters & Healers

Powerstones – Increase Spellpower by x for Casters
    Oilstones – Increase Attackpower by x for Melee

Jultharin

Grand Falconer Zoles

Cyril

General Typhiria

Loot Table

(1) Explained – The reason why you shouldnt have to use +Hit runes etc is pretty simple – Using thoose runes means you are behind on the gearcurve the numbers are set the way they are so that people have to work their way up trough the content to get past the boring 5man dungeons and entering 10 & 20 man content. If you are shorter then 50 hit you shouldnt be doing raid content becuse you are far behind with the gear just becuse you have the required hit rating with runes doesnt mean you can fill the blanks with your dps/hps becuse numbers doesnt lie if you only have a few pieces of expert quality blues then you are short on all the other stats so using hitrunes gimps your stats even further becuse you could have used your primary stats on thoose slots insteed.

This last bit sounds harsh but its just the truth PvE is all about having fun and learning but numbers doesnt lie.

Enjoy

edadmin
    Keymaster

Nice one Den – got the hairs on the back of my neck tingling.

Aye I agree with Hit Runes. I am 2 Hit Down from 400 and do not see that as a big issue. Would prefer to archon but can DPS as well but prolly a bit lower than I normally do as low Hit.

We going in for a nose in any case 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

Nice

Anonymous
    Inactive

Powersurge Vial – Melee
    Enduring Vial – Tanks

Popped some excellent and stellar vials in the guild bank. Grab some for tomorrow – 1 hour duration and last through death.

In the fish and chips bank vault cause they’ll be easier to see there without clutter.

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Spate wrote:

Powersurge Vial – Melee
    Enduring Vial – Tanks

Popped some excellent and stellar vials in the guild bank. Grab some for tomorrow – 1 hour duration and last through death.

In the fish and chips bank vault cause they’ll be easier to see there without clutter.

Merci Spate.

Don’t we have a Juice Vault 😉

edadmin
    Keymaster

Studying the form this morning.

Looks like first Boss is a DPS check so we will soon know if we are geared up performing like a team from the moment we zone in.

Looking forward to this :ugeek:

edadmin
    Keymaster

Will add the videos that I am watching through the day.

This fight looks great fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfW3Z85D5Eo

Looks easy this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v13UbaIqOPE

DPS Check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gHWUa6BgCM

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.