About Us Forums RIFT RIFT Events Tuesday 10 June – Hunts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

Last Hunts before the World Cup let’s make it a good one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got guests, so won’t make this one

edadmin
    Keymaster

No problem Spate, have a good evening.

Who is turning up tonight and what Hunts do you need?

Reply here so I can plan the evening 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll drop by at 20.00-20.15 GMT +2. I’ve never done any hunt rifts so anything works for me. I have the first Torvan Hunters quest so I guess that is where I’ll need to start if it suits the rest.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will try, not sure about time… I still havent done my normals… 😳

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Rhothakx wrote:

I’ll drop by at 20.00-20.15 GMT +2. I’ve never done any hunt rifts so anything works for me. I have the first Torvan Hunters quest so I guess that is where I’ll need to start if it suits the rest.

This would be a good starting point – I will not be on until 8pm UK.

@Xannziee wrote:

I will try, not sure about time… I still havent done my normals… 😳

That’s what this Event is for but if some 60’s turn up we will head off to some Great Hunts as well to spread the load.

🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have one lure for first tier i think, cant remember which boss, brought it for somebody but never used, can use it today 🙂

I have all of first 3 tiers completed i believe.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I need to Open a GH1 Rift or Great Rift of any kind for my current Torvan Quest as Rogue Dravinia, I have Lure.

Then Ofc there is the daily 3x Hunt Rifts normal ones quest, so that is needed also for most lvl 60’s I believe.

With Aqua I haven’t started on any rifts yet since I need to do the first Torvan quests what I been pushing forward since I feel she’s not strong enough to do alone, so probably I will start with her once I get better gear and Lessers when she turn lvl 60, is lvl 59 atm.

What I can see is if we got people online abit earlier than 8 GMT I could start with this.
    But till now I have seen ppl do not trust, or are not willing to do stuff with me, and they are always waiting for you Mal.
    Sometimes gives me the feeling I’m an outcast, sorry I’m just being honest.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I should be around earlier tonight so i can do those with you Aqua and anybody else who want to 🙂

And you aren’t the only one, i had tried to get events going earlier before but people wanted to wait for mal so i gave up trying 🙂

i guess nobody want to leave out mal as he organised these events even though mal always said we can do them without him lol

edadmin
    Keymaster

Hunts, Dungeons [Normal/Expert], Invasions/Events – Never wait for me just grab a team and go.

Hunt Rifts can be done form 2 people up to 20 people [even more if another group/raid formed].

I only arrange these for US, not me, not one person but US.

I fully understand time differences which is always why I say if you can start earlier do so. I cannot get on any earlier than 8pm during the week as I walk through door at 7pm if traffic has been good. Then Family and food.

Please go ahead and start earlier tonight, you do not need me there to start it. Others online ‘waiting’ join up with those that want to go please, it just wastes time waiting for me when some peeps could have 2 or 3 Rifts down by the time I turn up.

🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Need to do 1 GH2 for which I have the lure – can’t remember the name – also think I have 2 or 3 other hunt lures.

:mrgreen:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the nice session, even though I could only stay for 3 Hunts it’s been most enjoyable. Hope to catch you guys soon in other events!

Anonymous
    Inactive

You 2 Rho @–>–>–

edadmin
    Keymaster

You did well Roht.

Hope in all that carnage you picked up some of the strats, they are easy when mentored down but a bit tougher as and when you level.

Also the Strats change slightly for Great Hunts but they are always Trash waves and then a Boss 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I apologize to everyone that I disappeared from the game in earlieast phase of Hunt, but suddenly I lost the connection for almost three hours. I was angry more then Crucia -/I almost threw my computer through the window, but it was too expensive for flying around/. Then I was no longer able to play, so I went to sleep.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.