About Us Forums General Discussion TV, Movies and Music [TV] Game of Thrones

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    edadmin
    Keymaster

And tonight is the night!

edadmin
    Keymaster

Oh yes – I wonder if there is a cliff hanger.

Was talking with some people at the weekend who said that Martin’s is quite ill but was not sure if it was seriously ill, but could prevent the end of the books and or the TV Series

edadmin
    Keymaster

Oh how sad, would be a shame for the series – and tragic to lose should a creative mind. I hope he fully recovers!

edadmin
    Keymaster

I cannot find anything about it so probably just gossip. Time will tell but looking at him I think he needs to get cracking on a conclusion lol 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

It is obviously gonna finish with a cliff hanger. It has been renewed for two more seasons.

edadmin
    Keymaster

@Davhek wrote:

It is obviously gonna finish with a cliff hanger. It has been renewed for two more seasons.

Other than S3 Ep9 which was brutal Ep10 was a gentle finish if my memory serves me [which is not a good thing to rely on] just wrapping things up with the various stories, or have i forgotten something?

Ive already had feedback its good, that is all they said.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Well the way i see it, a cliff hanger is everything that does not finish a story and leaves something in the middle and you have to wait a whole season to see what will happen.

DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED SEASON 4
    Without knowledge of the books or reading anything whatsoever on the internet, something tells me that Jamie will try to help his brother and probably get himself killed. This is pure speculation though, knowing how utterly stupid and perverted G.R.Radly is.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I suppose that could be classed as a cliff hanger. I meant more like the Walking Dead ending where you go FFS why end there lol.

I hinted to that theory in this very thread last week but dunno about your conclusion to it though, but lets see 😀

edadmin
    Keymaster

I didn’t follow the thread and haven’t read back in previous pages. Something tells me that J***e will kick the bucket

edadmin
    Keymaster

The episode tonight was really great. So many things to cover in the coming seasons it hurts just to think of them all. The waiting begins

edadmin
    Keymaster

You never see me swear much but…..

Bleh swearing..

What a cracking ending….

MORE NEEDED.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.