About Us Forums RIFT RIFT General Discussion Unable to engage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all, I do not know what is going on but I just cannot seem to muster the enthusiasm or desire to play at the moment, I keep logging on but I go to lvl my mage and I just can’t so I switch to my cleric and the energy isn’t there I thought it might be the game so hubby was trying Star wars I downloaded it and again nope. Is it burn out? I don’t know. I want to play but just can’t, anyone else get this?

edadmin
    Keymaster

I get it if I am out a game for a long period of time and RL takes over.

You have been very busy so just enjoy yourself get some hubby and family time and the urge to play normally comes back.

We will be here 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

ty, it’s good to know I am not alone in it. I figured it probably had something to do with being away for a while.

edadmin
    Keymaster

Pop back when ya ready.

The nice weather should be round the corner and we all OD on Vit D 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

indeed I could do with it on supplements for it at mo seems my body never gets enough vit D, I seem to have lots of trips coming up too which doesn’t help, weekend for summer solstice 🙂 I am a hippy at heart, August is practically all away well end of july to end of august I am away for 4 weeks, and October back to studying, I will get the bug back at some point though. If not before definitely October I am gonna need the escape lol.

edadmin
    Keymaster

You enjoy 🙂

There is no better Vit D than from up in the sky btw :mrgreen:

edadmin
    Keymaster

Don’t worry, Leafy – that happens to most of us sometimes :). I have periods when logging in a game is about as tough as learning to fly, the best is to concentrate on other things in life and the joy of gaming will get back sooner or later.

Enjoy the summer!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m there with you, Leafy. Well.. still have a huge urge to MMO, I always do! But Rift isn’t grabbing me the way it was before the move. So I’ll likely have to put it on the backburner for a bit but I’ll still be here on the forums. <3

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.