About Us Forums General Discussion TV, Movies and Music Youtube randoms!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Random youtube funzies! Saw this on the tellie, thought it was kinda funny 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

I want to share something what was made in Finland For Finnish Live Aid Children Hospital org,
    a video to raise funds for a new Hospital for kids.
    Someone did a light translation of it in the comments if you want to know what it is about.

I share it with you all for the Love to the children who are the future of the world,
    and who most of all deserve to be mended and healed. <3

Song Lohtu aka Comfort sung by various top artists in Finland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wXjcuCikUA

Enjoy, and watch out for tears 🙂

edadmin
    Keymaster

It was the eurovision contest yesterday. I fecking hate that thing and i wish it didn’t happen but since that won’t happen i will present you with an old song that could easily win it if it took part in it. Enjoy!

edadmin
    Keymaster

Love the rap clip. I love Eurovision, its funny as hell! Is just too long and too big a commitment for me on a Saturday so gave it a pass again this year. I hear there was a cheesecake song that made the final? LOL

edadmin
    Keymaster

Oh boy, please please the Eurovision is about the song and the voice singing it, just close your eyes and let the music flow in you.
    I loved the one that won it, I love everything with and about Phoenix, can’t help it.
    I don’t care if it was a bearded woman or a monk singing it, I just loved the song and the scenario, the voice was extraordinarily awesome, but that’s my opinion XD
    I don’t doom a person of what he is and that was his/her point what I understood.

edadmin
    Keymaster

I remember the good old days when you went to the circus to see the bearded lady. Now they just shove it in your face on TV. This is where things are going. Boooo

edadmin
    Keymaster

The guy had a cracking voice but I did not think much of the song which is what the competition is all about.

All this hype before it though is annoying because I feel it’s not the song that won it was the pantomime that won the judges hearts. I doubt he would of won if he walked out in a nice suit and sung the same song.

I never heard all the songs but there were much better.

edadmin
    Keymaster

This had me laughing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.